Srila Prabhupada's ISKCON ; SPIRITNET

Beans, Bullets, and Bhagavad-gitas

Parvati Devi Dasi A. Bh.S's Discussions (255)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I love the "no intercessor".... We all of us have a direct line to Krishna. We do no…"

Parvati Devi Dasi A. Bh.S replied Jul 13, 2016 to Vedas v/s Puranas

12 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by Mahesh J C

"Dude, Shrub Redux was NOT the dude in power. CHENEY was. Who did they hide? CHENEY?…"

Parvati Devi Dasi A. Bh.S replied Jun 13, 2016 to Breaking Intelligence : Omar Mateen Now Fingered as a DHS Informant Sunday, June 12, 2016

1 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Parvati Devi Dasi A. Bh.S

"YES!!!! You get it!!!!   "

Parvati Devi Dasi A. Bh.S replied Sep 19, 2015 to Why do marriages fail?

2 Sep 19, 2015

"It is both Prabhu.  Why must celebration not include contemplation?   It is always b…"

Parvati Devi Dasi A. Bh.S replied Sep 10, 2015 to Are festivals a time for celebration or contemplation?

3 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by Mahesh J C

Bhakti Sastri

"Hari Hari Bol!!!! "

Parvati Devi Dasi A. Bh.S replied Nov 10, 2014 to Bhakti Ananda Goswami ; About Srila Prabhupada's Orginal Books

2 Nov 10, 2014

" "

Parvati Devi Dasi A. Bh.S replied Jan 12, 2014 to Limitations of time-controlled mind

5 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Tamohara d co-tp. Editor Bh.S

"I still don't understand Palin Derangement Syndrome.  To me, she represented what fe…"

Parvati Devi Dasi A. Bh.S replied Sep 1, 2012 to Obamanable Care

10 Sep 1, 2012

"I am a descendant of three tribes: Cherokee, Mississippi Choctaw, and Powhatan.  Pow…"

Parvati Devi Dasi A. Bh.S replied Sep 1, 2012 to The Final Battle of the Iron Age: The Caretakers vs the Takers

6 Sep 2, 2012

"The North American natives lived in harmony, Those of eastern woods, the plains, and…"

Parvati Devi Dasi A. Bh.S replied Sep 1, 2012 to The Final Battle of the Iron Age: The Caretakers vs the Takers

6 Sep 2, 2012

"Yes,and no.  I started defending her because people hated her for really no reason o…"

Parvati Devi Dasi A. Bh.S replied Sep 1, 2012 to Obamanable Care

10 Sep 1, 2012

RSS

Latest Activity

Tamohara d co-tp. Editor Bh.S replied to Ananta Sesa dasa, Bh.S's discussion Chapter Six: Texts 7-9 in the group Bhagavad-Gita Study Group
11 hours ago

Bhakti Sastri
Shri Nrsngha Dasa posted a blog post
20 hours ago

Bhakti Sastri
Ananta Sesa dasa, Bh.S replied to Ananta Sesa dasa, Bh.S's discussion Chapter Six--Texts 7-9 in the group Bhagavad-Gita Study Group
21 hours ago

Bhakti Sastri
Ananta Sesa dasa, Bh.S added 2 discussions to the group Bhagavad-Gita Study Group
21 hours ago
Tamohara d co-tp. Editor Bh.S replied to Tamohara d co-tp. Editor Bh.S's discussion What is the Local (spi) Doctrine ? in the group New Members kindly read here
yesterday
Tamohara d co-tp. Editor Bh.S posted blog posts
yesterday

Bhakti Sastri
Shri Nrsngha Dasa posted blog posts
yesterday
Tamohara d co-tp. Editor Bh.S replied to Tamohara d co-tp. Editor Bh.S's discussion What is the Local (spi) Doctrine ? in the group New Members kindly read here
Friday
Tamohara d co-tp. Editor Bh.S posted a blog post
Friday
Tamohara d co-tp. Editor Bh.S posted blog posts
Thursday
Tamohara d co-tp. Editor Bh.S posted a video

Prabhupada Gayatri 3

Gayatri -Video Upload powered by https://www.TunesToTube.com
Thursday
Yamaraja das is now a member of Srila Prabhupada's ISKCON ; SPIRITNET
Wednesday

© 2017   Created by Tamohara d co-tp. Editor Bh.S.   Powered by