Srila Prabhupada's ISKCON ; SPIRITNET

Beans, Bullets, and Bhagavad-gitas

just in Malati wrote about many “unforeseen calamities." GKD responded to Malati: > However since we are all kept in the dark about these things we can’t be > as concerned about them as you in knowledge can be. Today, Dhanesvara shed light on high-level corruption in Mayapur by sending a letter written to him by a friend. (He sent it to a group discussing the Fifth Canto and the TOVP.) _________________________ From a friend: "I was living in Iskcon Mayapur in the company of _________. Very sad and bad experiences. The whole system is direct towards Kali. A pure Mafia made by the followers of Jayapataka Swami taking control of the whole Iskcon Mayapur project. The GBC no longer have authority. Everything, even the land where is The Lord and the land where they build the new temple is under the legal names of followers of Jayapataka Swami. Ambarish Dasa Ford started an criminal investigation in 2012. With the purpose of prove before the GBC that he got cheated. Robbed from the criminals. So the investigation proved that the local Mafia took millons of Dollars. Not only from Ambarish Dasa Ford, but also from Srila Prabhupada, and from many donors of India. Also prostitution had increased. Wihin and Outside of the Iskcon Campus. Also drugs and alcohol distribution had increased. Death threats. Missing of Witness. Black money. Adultery. Sexual Orgies. Very bad. I realized that I never got to know who really is Jayapataka Swami. Even I know him for more than forty years. So Basecally we have two Mafias ruling the world of Iskcon. The local administration of each area and the Mafia on the top. Connect directly with the program of Guruship. So this is not only my own experiences. I got to see hundreds of fellows claiming for justice and for the establishment of Srila Prabhupada back to tbe center." _________________________________ Last night I finished reading a book recommended by Jayadvaita Swami called "The Twilight of Atheism." On a final page: "The real significance of atheism has to do with its critique of power and privilege. . . . When religion becomes the establishment, an abuse of power results that corrupts the worldview. When religion starts getting ideas about power, atheism soars in its appeal."  -J.

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

by Jayadvaita Swami called "The Twilight of Atheism." On a final page: "The real significance of atheism has to do with its critique of power and privilege. . . . When religion becomes the establishment, an abuse of power results that corrupts the worldview. When religion starts getting ideas about power, atheism soars in its appeal."  -J.

That is totally scary. Narahari!!!! Save us!!!

Jayapataka would be the central element herein the goondas part. Jayadvaita is another one of the Jewsih background GBC's .  J - ie another J, yet! we're big on J names... J, ..... my source is anonymous. at any rate, Itsacon corps has gone wacko.

RSS

Latest Activity

Bhakti Sastri
Ananta Sesa dasa, Bh.S added a discussion to the group Bhagavad-Gita Study Group
yesterday

Bhakti Sastri
Shri Nrsngha Dasa posted a blog post
Monday
Tamohara d co-tp. Editor Bh.S commented on Shri Nrsngha Dasa's blog post Srila Lokanatha Goswami Disappearance
Monday
Tamohara d co-tp. Editor Bh.S posted a blog post
Monday
Tamohara d co-tp. Editor Bh.S added a discussion to the group Fit for Krishna
Monday
Tamohara d co-tp. Editor Bh.S commented on Parvati Devi Dasi A. Bh.S's group Fit for Krishna
Monday
Paul Harris is now a member of Srila Prabhupada's ISKCON ; SPIRITNET
Monday

Bhakti Sastri
Shri Nrsngha Dasa posted a blog post
Sunday
Tamohara d co-tp. Editor Bh.S posted blog posts
Jul 15

Bhakti Sastri
Shri Nrsngha Dasa posted a video

SHRI GOPAL BHATT GOSWAMI PAD

SANDHYA AARTI SANDARSHAN